Flashings are used to finish the ends and corners of a run of sheets.To cover the area where two runs of sheets intersect at the top of a roof, this is called a ridge flashing. Flashings can enhance the appearance of your roofing, help to protect against water intrusion and are an integral part of any sheeted roof.
Standard 90-degree Corner Flashings and 130-degree Ridge Caps in 3m lengths can be purchased in a range of matching or contrasting colours to seal and enhance the structure. We also carry Drip Trays and Sills and can make flashings to order (most shapes in 3m lengths can be folded at short notice).
For custom made flashings, please visit our custom flashings page or contact our sales team on 01837 659901.
Items 10-16 of 16
- Ridge Flashings in PVC Plastisol Finish - 3m 150 x 150mmFrom £15.97
- 130º Ridge Flashings in Polyester Paint Finish - 3m 200mm x 200mmFrom £16.74
- Ridge Flashings in Polyester Paint Finish - 3m 150 x 150mmFrom £12.55
- 130º Ridge Flashings in Prelaq Mica - 200mm x 200mmFrom £21.30
- Ridge Flashing in Prelaq Mica - 150 X 150mmFrom £15.97
- Ridge Flashings in Plain Galvanised Finish - 3m 150 x 150mm£12.55