Roof flashings are used to finish the ends and corners of a run of roofing sheets, helping to protect your building against water intrusion. As well as being an integral component for the performance of your box profile, Tile Form or corrugated roof, flashings are also a good opportunity to enhance the aesthetics of your building. Here at Cladco Profiles, we manufacture and supply high-quality, metal roof edge flashings made from steel, with a variety of coatings and a great choice of colour options available.
Browse our range of standard flashings below or, if you are finishing a non-standard roof, please visit our custom made flashings page or contact the team on 01837 659901 to discuss your requirements of flashings for corrugated roofs and other profiles. We can fulfil most bespoke roof flashing orders at short notice.
- 90º Barge Board Corner Flashings in Plain Galvanised Finished - 3m 200mm x 200mmFrom£19.14inc VAT
- Nordic Ridge Flashings in Galvanised Finish in 3m 195 x 195mmFrom£19.14inc VAT
- Corner Barge Flashings in Galvanised Finish - 3m 150 x 150mmFrom£14.95inc VAT
- 130º Ridge Flashings in Plain Galvanised Finish - 3m 200mm x 200mmFrom£19.14inc VAT
- Ridge Flashings in Galvanised Finish - 3m 150 x 150mmFrom£14.95inc VAT