Measurements of 32/1000 Translucent Roof Panels
GRP Rooflights can be incorporated into the roof design, these can be placed in different areas of the roof where light is required. If rooflights are between metal sheets, remember to overlap the sheets by 250mm over a purlin. Please note, it is recommended you should not have more than 2 rooflights side by side before a metal sheet is used. This will help keep the roof as strong as possible.
Benefits of 32/1000 GRP Roof Lights:
- Natural daylight with weather protection offering long maintenance-free life
- Economic GRP roof lights sheeting in a robust profile will withstand high winds and hailstones
- Stocked in lengths of 2.5m, 3m, 3.5m, 4m, 4.5m & 5m.
- GRP roof lights are lightweight
- Fast and easy to fit, glass reinforced plastic roof panels can be fixed and cut with simple tools, with no specialised equipment required
- GRP roof lights offer sun protection against damaging ultraviolet sun rays
- Independently tested to current CE EN 14782 requirements
- Gel coat protects the sheet to give a long life
- User-friendly when being fixed
- Ideal for plant growing