Specifications of our sheet metal handling gloves:
- Materials: cut-resistant fibre, nylon, spandex
- Black polyurethane coating on palms and fingertips
- Complies with EEC directive: Personal Protective Equipment
- Provides resistance to sharp edges
- Suitable for handling sharp materials such as sheet metal
- High abrasion levels make them strong and long-lasting
- Available in small (7), medium (8), large (9) and extra-large (10)
This glove provides good protection to the user. However, as with all very sharp materials, they will not provide complete protection and care should still be taken when handling all metal sheeting, flashings and accessories. Regularly inspect your safety gloves inside and out for damage and replace if worn.
European Standards EN 388 Category II (Mechanical Hazards) rating:
- Abrasion resistance - 4/4
- Blade-cut resistance - 5/5
- Tear resistance - 4/4
- Puncture resistance – 3/4
All specifications above are as per the manufacturers stated specification. Please note, extra care should always be taken when handling metal sheets and flashings, even when wearing the best gloves for roofing. For any help and advice, please consult our FAQs or contact us directly.