A complete construction adhesive and sealant, CT1 features TRIBRID® technology, making it 360% stronger than any other conventional polymer on the market.
The unique TRIBRID® technology allows for bonding and adhesion on virtually any material in all climates, including underwater and saltwater environments, without the need for additional fixings – whilst retaining its colour for years to come.
CT1 will successfully bond:
All metals (including lead), glass, mirrors, all woods, MDF, polystyrene, fiberglass, tiles, concrete and more!
Virtually odourless, CT1 Construction Adhesive is an environmentally compliant bonding solution that has excellent resistance to chemicals, UV, and vibrations. CT1 is highly flexible, will not shrink and comes well recommended for steel roofing materials.
Apply CT1 using our Universal Sealant Gun for an accurate and seamless application.
- Full cure time (at 23°C): 2-3mm: 12hrs, 3-6mm: 12-48 hrs, 6-12mm: 48-72hrs
- Resists temperature changes when fully cured
- 8 colours available
- Can be painted to suit surrounding environment
- Excellent colour retention
- Works in wet and dry conditions including underwater and saltwater
Colour chart for Cladco Products: