Roof flashings are used to finish the ends and corners of a run of roofing sheets, helping to protect your building against water intrusion. As well as being an integral component for the performance of your box profile, Tile Form or corrugated roof flashings are also a good opportunity to enhance the aesthetics of your building. Here at Cladco Profiles, we manufacture and supply high-quality roof edge flashing made from steel with a variety of coatings, and a great choice of colour options of our metal roof edge flashings available too.
Browse our range of standard flashings below or, if you are finishing a non-standard roof, please visit our custom made flashings page or contact the team on 01837 659901 to discuss your requirements of flashings for corrugated roofs and other profiles. We can fulfil most bespoke roof flashing orders at short notice.
- 90º Corner Barge Flashing in Prelaq Mica - 200mm x 200mmFrom £21.30
- Corner Barge Flashing in Prelaq Mica - 150 x 150mmFrom £15.97
- Nordic Ridge Flashings in Prelaq Mica Finish in 3m 195 x 195mmFrom £26.10
- 130º Ridge Flashings in Prelaq Mica - 200mm x 200mmFrom £21.30
- Ridge Flashing in Prelaq Mica - 150 X 150mmFrom £15.97