Carbon Steel Roofing Screws & Caps for Roofing Screws
Using the correct screws is essential for ensuring the roof is secure, and it’s important to use quality cladding screws to ensure they can withstand considerable wind pressures and other environmental factors. Please note that the TEK carbon steel roofing screws are designed to work with different materials, and you’ll need to ensure the correct cladding screws are being used for a secure connection. If you are unsure which roofing screws you need, read our fixing guide or get in touch with us directly.
- Use self-drilling TEK cladding screws that incorporate a 5/16th hex head and a stainless steel and neoprene bonded saddle washer are used to fix sheets to wood or metal purlins in the lower section of sheet profiles. Longer screws of up to 175mm in length are available for fixing through insulation materials or composite panel. These roofing screws include heavy section, light section and timber purlin.
- TEK screws in a 65mm length with BAZ washers are used for corrugated sheeting to fix through the top of the corrugation into timber purlins.
- Self-Tapping or ‘stitching’ TEK screws are available for fixing trims to a metal sheet, or sheet to sheet on laps.
- Colour caps are used to cover screw heads for a seamless, professional look. These coloured roofing screws covers provide a colour matched finish in over a dozen shades.
Roof Sheet Fixings and Roofing Accessories
Amongst the many roofing accessories that we stock, you’ll find a range of roof sheet fixings to complete your roofing project to professional standards, whether it's for domestic or commercial use.
- Our butyl mastic tape can be used for sealing and weatherproofing side and end laps and flashings for a strong adhesion that will stand up to the elements.
- Profile fillers close off the ends of our profiled cladding sheets, blocking out the elements while giving a neat finish. These are available to fit our corrugated, box profile and Tile Form sheets.
Great Roofing Accessories, Roof Sheet Fixings and More from Cladco
We can provide the complete service at Cladco, with our website full of solutions for your roofing project including roofing sheetsroof lights, Z purlins and more. We can also provide help and advice when you need it, including installation guides and product guides. For everything else, please consult our FAQs or contact us directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone us on 01837 659901.